Last updated: January 6, 2022
1. Principles for processing personal data
We, the Operators of the ESPIONAGE: MAFIA EVOLVED software and services, only collect information as required by fairness and lawfulness. All data collected by using the software is voluntary, such as your access information, your platform ID, and your email address as offered by you. This service does not collect or use passwords at any point. We also do not at any point collect information related to other applications, websites, or services used on your devices.
Our principles for processing personal data are:
● Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
● Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
● Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
2. What personal data we collect and process
What we collect is limited and may include, but is not limited to:
● Email address as supplied by you when creating an ESPIONAGE ID
● A username as chosen and supplied by you when creating an ESPIONAGE ID
● Access information such as the device being used, IP address, and platform ID
3. How we use the personal data
We only use the above personal data you have provided for these purposes:
● To provide you with services within the ESPIONAGE: MAFIA EVOLVED software
● To provide customer support
● To notify you about changes to our services and/or products when deemed necessary
● To detect, prevent and address technical issues
4. Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
● To provide full service, we need to secure an agreement with you
● You have given your authority or acted in place of a party to do so
● Processing your personal data is in the service and Operator's legitimate interests
● We must comply with the law
5. Retention of personal data
We will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
We will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
6. Data protection rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what data we hold and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
● The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
● The right of rectification
● The right to object
● The right of restriction
● The right to data portability
● The right to withdraw consent
7. Agreement terms