ESPIONAGE: Mafia Evolved is a free-to-play social deduction game for PC and mobile devices in which you attempt to find your adversaries hidden amongst the other players. In this game, role-based play rewards those who rely on strategy and their creative instincts.
- 6-8 players
- Full cross-play between PC and mobile
- Full cross-progression
- No pay-to-win mechanics
- No ads and no limits on play
- Anonymous mode
- Multiple languages supported
- Frequent updates
- Objective: Frame the Detective for arrest or Eliminate them and ensure the Spy escapes.
- Objective: Arrest the Spy before they escape.
Use your AP carefully:
- Action Points (AP) allow you to perform actions with and against other players. Make allies and enemies as you navigate the match and help your side win—all while being undermined by your opponents.
Find as much Intel as you can:
- Reaching 100% Trust with another player will allow the two of you to exchange Intel.
- Every list of Intel contains the names of two players who are NOT the Detective or Informant—use this to find your allies, and your opponents, before it's too late.
Be wary of Suspicion:
- You and other players will be raising one another's Suspicion toward the other throughout the game—and those with enough Suspicion are nominated for arrest. When it's time for voting, only they are in danger of leaving the match...
A villain who may Eliminate another player from the match, but at a dangerous cost if the target isn't the Detective. The Spy can instead opt to Order their secret Informant to target a specific player in the following round—and potentially signal to the Spy their identity...
Secretly knows the Spy's identity and is tasked with helping them escape.
May investigate other players to uncover whether they are also a Special Role player: the Spy, Informant, or their own secret Supporter.
Secretly knows the Detective's identity and is tasked with protecting them at all costs.
Can access their own Intel at any time in order to help ascertain the roles of others.